- Thorough soaking washing, incl. washing of the wheels, tar and insect removal, washing of door gaps and thorough drying
- Covering of non-polished surfaces
- Polishing with several polishing pastes
- Gap cleaning
- Waxing with quality permanent wax
- Treatment of the tyres and plastic with a glossing agent
Additional information on car polishing:
- Most carwashes wax the car after polishing with instant wax, which isn’t quite resilient. We definitely recommend waxing the car with permanent wax after polishing, so that the result lasts.
- We perform car sanding before polishing as required, for instance when the car is poorly painted (so-called orange peel, for example) or when traces of varnish flow are visible.
- Car polishing removes the network of circular scratches, cleans the varnish surface.
- After polishing the car it’s much easier to wash the car; also, dirt will not adhere to the car bodywork as easily.
Make A Booking That Suits You Best!
CONTACT US AND GET YOUR CAR WASHED WHEN IT SUITS YOU THE BEST!